In 2018, as a professional working mum, Lucy Quick realised that excessive drinking held her back from living life to the fullest. This realisation sparked a sober journey that ultimately led her to create a genuinely global community, empowering and inspiring sober-curious women to completely change their relationships with alcohol, and live wondrous, happy lives.
In today's episode I'm chatting to Lucy to hear her personal stories on her darkest days of drinking and why society needs to change the lens on the threshold of acceptable drinking.
In this episode you'll also hear about:
- the vicious cycle Lucy found herself spiralling through in her drinking days
- why Lucy believes you don't have to hit rock bottom to create change
- how to moderate drinking at social events to support your new relationship with alcohol
- what the sober curious movement is and the role spiritual practice plays in sobriety
- some tools you can use during the times you are craving alcohol... and so much more!
Continue the conversation with Sarah here:
Connection Link for Coaching and Mentoring with Sarah
Find Thrivalist and Lucy Quick here:
IG - @thrivalistsobriety
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being.